We have a variety of clients who require corporate videos, music videos, promo’s, web videos, conference coverage, awards nights and charity events.
- Vena Corp
- British LGBT Awards
- TillPoint Solutions
- MS Amlin Insurance
- National Master Builders Society
- Ageas Insurance Group
- Boisdale Restaurant Group
- The Lawrence Dallalgio Foundation;
- Hive Learning
- Ex Libris Solutions
- The Peter Jones Foundation
Social media clip for the Clipper Race – the idea of this is to encourage people to find out more about the race and hopefully sign up. It’s used on social media, their web page and at trade shows to be aspirational and inspirational.
Marlow Ropes PR: A fairly straight forward commercial plug for them
A video produced for the Tillpoint software – for point of sale retail
- Coverage of the ground-breaking Director’s Club event in London for isportconnect.com, which we have followed with further editions, including their inaugural foray in Paris.
- Corporate advertising and sponsorship videos for The Clipper Race;
- We have produced short promo’s for the Peter Jones Enterprise Academy (of Dragon’s Den fame) around their charity events for the past 2 years, including golf tournaments, clay pigeon and tennis fund raisers;
- A production for Hive Learning with Sir Clive Woodward;
- We completed a viral video for Halford’s Auto Centres;
- Corporate coverage of Infiniti for Nissan at the Goodwood Festival of Speed;
- A shoot for the official Olympic cleaning contractor, which involved filming in the athlete’s village to show the 4,000 cleaners they will employ how to clean it!
- We covered the launch of Our Beautiful Children charity exhibition at City Hall in London
- Production of a series of law webinars for our client KlipCorp, along with a new corporate promo;
- A broadcast TV show on the Tartan Clef Music Awards – a gala charity event;
- And we help the kids! We’ve produced the filming and DVD for a local school for the past few years, which included epic productions of ‘The Great Escape’, ‘The Sting’, ‘Vintage shooters’ and premièred the school’s version of ‘The Hobbit’, which received both national and international press coverage. We work with the boys to educate them about film and broadcast as part of their drama studies, and these have become multi-camera productions in diverse UK locations.